Our data destruction process enables us to document, verify, and create for you, audit ready reports that certify complete and secure data destruction. Hard drive destruction can be done at our facility or can be done on site at your location.
Our hard drive destruction process helps you comply with the following Government Mandates, that require destruction of sensitive information stored on Hard Drives and Backup Tapes before their disposal.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-88 & 800-36
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- California SB-1386
- Bank Security Act (BSA)